Every link install presents its own challenges- frame width, crossmember and gas tank location, and overall drop all make every vehicle unique. Rather than stick you with a set length of bars, our kit comes with four 32” bars that you can cut down to the lengths you need- then just weld in the included machined threaded inserts and you’re good to go!
We use ¼” steel for all of our mounting tabs, beefy 2.5” DayStar urethane rod ends, and 1.25” steel tubing for the link bars- this kit works for everything from minitrucks to big-block powered street rods with no problem.
(4) 32” long 1.25” steel bars with welded DOM bushing ends
(4) ¾-16 RH thread weldable steel inserts
(4) DOM bushing ends with 3/4-16 studs
(4) 3/4" Jam nuts
(16) Daystar urethane bushing halves
(4) ¼” steel mounting tabs- long curved
(4) ¼” steel mounting tabs- long flat
(4) ¼” steel mounting tabs- short curved
(4) ¼” steel mounting tabs- short flat
(8) 9/16” bolts
(8) 9/16” Locking nuts
(8) 9/16” Flat washers
(8) Grease Zerk fittings
Of course, installing a link kit on any vehicle is a big job- we always recommend that you have a professional perform the installation if you’re unsure of your abilities! But if you decide to tackle this job yourself, we’re always happy to help with any questions you may have- just send us a message!