discerning hot rodder wants to enjoy driving their older muscle car as
much as they enjoy driving their new Camaro. You want ride quality. You
want handling performance. You DO NOT want to spend weeks or thousands
of dollars to accomplish this.
RideTech feels the same way! That is why the StreetGrip suspension system was created.
virtues of a quality RideTech suspension system have been
well-documented on highways and race tracks all over the world. Now, we
have combined this history of product quality and racing success into
the intelligent hot rodders efficient suspension system...the RideTech StreetGrip!
- Easy to install - direct replacement for factory suspension - no other modifications necessary
- RADICAL improvement to ride quality and handling performance
- Vehicle-specific dual-rate front and rear coilsprings offer the best of both worlds- ride quality AND crisp handling
- Delrin front and rear control arm bushings eliminate unwanted movement and stiction in front suspension
- Tall balljoints damatically improve OEM camber curve to give your car a much more stable feel through the corners
- Larger front and rear swaybars minimize unwanted body roll through the corners
- Delrin swaybar bushings eliminate unwanted movement and stiction in the swaybar to improve ride quality and handling performance
- Vehicle-specific RideTech HQ series rebound adjustable shocks offer the ultimate in ride quality and handling performance