Slam Specialties' brand of high quality, high performance airbags/airsprings. There are 4 sizes currently available: 5", 6", 7", and 8" diameters, and 3 pressure models of each (RE only for the 5"). All models are size and bolt pattern compatible with Firestone airbags, size and bolt pattern is where the similarity ends. Slam Specialties' Line of Airbags are constructed with steel bead rings within specially-designed dual-end closure plates. All plates are permanently bonded (instead of clamped or crimped) to a technically advanced non-ballooning rubber bellows, making it virtually impossible for the plates to separate from the rubber - even unrestrained at maximum pressure.
These technological advances in design provide an airbag/airspring that will give improved performance in all areas.Features:
- Higher Pressure: More than twice that of other manufactures.
- More Stroke: Usable from it's absolute minimum to it's absolute maximum.
- No Ballooning: All models are at their maximum diameter at zero pressure, and as their stroke increases, the diameter decreases.
- Faster Lift: 1/2" ports and no ballooning means all the force goes up, you get faster lift with lower pressure.
- Internal Bump Stops: This standard feature keeps Slam Specialties airbags from self-destructing at zero pressure.
- Stronger & Stiffer: No more uncontrolled bouncing or swaying while driving. In fact, if installed properly Slam Specialties' airbags will equal the ride of a luxury car.
- Competition: Superior performance to hop higher measured in feet not inches, dance faster, and give more stroke to clear those 24's.
- 6" Diameter
- 200 PSI Pressure Rating
- Single 1/2" NPT Port
- (2) 3/8"-16 Mounting Holes Top
- (3) 3/8"-16 Mounting Holes Bottom
- 2.9" Collapsed Height
- 10.0" Extended Height