AccuAir's ENDO-Tank is the backbone of the ENDO platform and although it is the simplest product in the line, it's features and quality make it the perfect centerpiece to an air management system and will be ready for modular upgrade when you are. Extruded from aerospace grade aluminum and assembled with ultra-high-strength bolts, this weld-less tank is proven to be free from leaks in addition to having precision machined fit and finish. Flush ports and mounting points are CNC-machined directly into the patent pending aluminum body. Modular construction allows the end-caps to be removed allowing for never before imagined feature combinations to go inside the tank when you're ready to upgrade.
- Bolted Construction: Modular and bolted construction makes disassembly possible for upgrades.
- No Welds: Weld-less construction prevents leaks.
- Extruded internal Ribs: Extruded internal rails house embedded mounting locations along the tank providing clamp-less attachment of ENDO-Mount brackets and accessories.
- Mounting Options: Bottom or top mountable.
- D.O.T. Rated & Tested: The only D.O.T. Approved Aluminum air tank for air suspension. Certified to 200 psi and and tested to an incredible 1324 psi burst pressure.
- ENDO Quick Release: Included ENDO-QR quick release mounting system allows easy installation and even easier air management assembly outside the vehicle.
- ENDO Upgrade: Upgradeable with all ENDO Technologies now or in the future.
- Made & Assembled in the USA: Made in the USA with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Includes black nickel plated fittings and built-in 400 psi blow-off valve to ensure safe use.
ENDO Quick Release:
- Included ENDO-QR quick release mounting system allows easy installation and even easier air management assembly outside the vehicle.
ENDO-T3 (3 Gallon) Diameter: 6.62in (168mm) Length: 18.3in (465mm)
ENDO-T5 (5 Gallon) Diameter: 6.62in (168mm) Length: 29.3in (745mm)