The 521 has been regaining popularity over the past few years- everyone wants a piece of minitruckin' history! We're HUGE fans of old Datsuns, so we put these packages together to help you get yours 'bagged the right way!
Here's what's included:
- Slam Specialties RE6 Front airbags- These 'bags fit nicely in the Datsun front end, and give you a nice ride.
- Air Lift Dominator Rear airbags- 8" of travel, 1/2"
ports, 600 psi burst rate
- 8 3/8" Electric Valves- 250 psi rating, 4.5cV (FAST response!), virtually bulletproof (8 included for four corner independent control)
- Viair 380 Chrome Compressor Dual Pack- includes two 200 psi chrome air compressors, relays, pressure switch, and more
- 5 Gallon ALUMINUM air tank- perfect size for your ride, aluminum won't
corrode or rust. Mounting feet on bottom for easy installation in your trunk.
- AVS 7 switch control box- this handheld controller hides easily and fits nicely in the palm of your hand
- 50' roll of 3/8" DOT approved air line
- Brass DOT approved PUSH-CONNECT air fittings- no leaks or
failures with these quality parts! Watch out for inferior kits looking
to save a buck by sending you plastic non-DOT fittings!!
- Front airbag bracket set- welds onto your frame and lower control arms.
- Rear airbag bracket set- designed to weld onto your frame rails and axle.
- 8" Frame notch kit- 8 piece kit boxes in your frame, add additional clearance for drop.
This LEVEL 2 system uses the same airbags and brackets from our LEVEL 1 kit, but gives you larger lines with electric valves for a faster response when you hit your switch to lift or drop. The dash-mounted control panel gets swapped out for a handheld controller that conceals easily and provides easy adjustment of each corner, as well as front, back, and all four wheels at once.
We recommend installing a 4 link system out back for the best ride quality- your leaf springs just won't get you as low as possible! We
include complete installation guides for the installation of the
airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as
painless as possible. Feel free to ask any questions about putting this kit
in and we'll be happy to assist! We love
hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together.