The 521 has been regaining popularity over the past few years- everyone wants a piece of minitruckin' history! We're HUGE fans of old Datsuns, so we put these packages together to help you get yours 'bagged the right way!
Here's what's included:
- Slam Specialties RE6 Front airbags- These 'bags fit nicely in the Datsun front end, and give you a nice ride.
- Air Lift Dominator Rear airbags- 8" of travel, 1/2"
ports, 600 psi burst rate
- Stainless Steel Control Panel w/ 2 Dual Needle Gauges & 4 Manual Control Valves- Compact design, easy installation, four corner independent control
- Viair 480C Chrome Air Compressor - includes 200 psi chrome air compressor, relay, pressure switch, and more
- 28" SEAMLESS ALUMINUM air tank- perfect size for your ride, aluminum won't
corrode or rust. Mounting feet on bottom for easy installation in your trunk.
- 100' roll of 1/4" DOT approved air line
- Brass DOT approved PUSH-CONNECT air fittings- no leaks or
failures with these quality parts! Watch out for inferior kits looking
to save a buck by sending you plastic non-DOT fittings!!
- Front airbag bracket set- welds onto your frame and lower control arms.
- Rear airbag bracket set- designed to weld onto your frame rails and axle.
- 8" Frame notch kit- 8 piece kit boxes in your frame, add additional clearance for drop.
system is designed for simplicity over speed- the manual valves will
lift or lower your ride in around 7-8 seconds. If you're looking for
something faster, we have electric systems available as well, but this
kit is designed for people that want to set their height and cruise!
This is our "LEVEL 1" kit, but it doesn't sacrifice quality or
reliability to save you money!
We recommend installing a 4 link system out back for the best ride quality- your leaf springs just won't get you as low as possible! We
include complete installation guides for the installation of the
airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as
painless as possible. Feel free to ask any questions about putting this kit
in and we'll be happy to assist! We love
hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together.