The W108 platform is a timeless classic, and they're gaining popularity with collectors and customizers alike. So of course you want to be sure to keep the value of your ride as you modify it! We've carefully assembled this kit using the best components in the industry to make sure your car retains it's value while giving you that slammed stance, and a comfortable ride. Designed for easy installation, and your car can easily be reverted to stock with little indication it was ever modified, should you desire a fully-restored look later on.
- Air Lift Performance's 3H Ride Height Control System: Air Lift's new Height + Pressure air management system. This system uses both height and pressure sensors to provide the most innovative air suspension control ever. This allows you to pre-set your ride heights and this system also has built-in Bluetooth so you can control your air ride from your phone! Includes 3H digital controller, integrated ECU + manifold, 4 height sensors with mounting hardware and all wiring, fuses, hardware, etc. required for installation.
- Slam Specialties RE-Series Airbags: 7" of travel, 1/2" ports, 200 PSI burst rate. Included (2) RE5's, (2) RE6's
- Viair 480 Chrome Compressor Dual Pack: Includes (2) 200 PSI chrome air compressors, relays, pressure switch, 2nd compressor harness and more.
- 28" SEAMLESS Aluminum Air Tank: Perfect size for your ride, aluminum won't corrode or rust. Mounting feet on bottom for easy installation in your trunk.
- 50' Roll of 3/8" DOT Approved Air Line
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality parts!
- Front Airbag Bracket Set: Designed to fit your factory spring pocket and lower control arms.
- Rear Airbag Bracket Set: Designed to fit your factory spring pockets and axle.
Our LEVEL 4 Kit represents the way we would build your ride if it was ours! In this case, Viair 480C air compressors and Air Lift Performance's 3H ride height control system, with everything else from our level 3 system carried over. Sure, you can still spend more money on chrome air tanks and such, but the equipment in the this package is the highest quality for your ride!
We include complete installation guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as the plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. And of course, if you have any questions along the way, we're always happy to help, and answer any questions that may come up! We've installed hundreds of air ride systems over the years, and we love hearing from our customers.NOTE:
The vehicle pictured has had a couple of additional modifications to make it sit approximately 1" lower than this kit would normally allow. Notching the front control arms, installing shorter front shocks, and modification of the rear mounts will get you here without much trouble.