The W108 platform is a timeless classic, and they're quickly gaining popularity with customizers and collectors alike. So of course, you want to make sure your car retains it's value as you modify it! We've carefully assembled this kit using the best components in the industry to make sure your car retains its value while giving you a slammed stance and a comfortable ride. Designed for easy installation, and made in-house, in the USA our mounting brackets require minimal fabrication for installation, and your car can easily be reverted to stock with little indication it was ever modified, should you desire a fully-restored look later on.
- Slam Specialties RE-Series Airbags: 7" of travel, 1/2" ports, 200 PSI burst rate (4 included).
- Stainless Steel Control Panel w/ 2 Dual Needle Gauges & 4 Manual Control Valves: Compact design, easy installation, four corner independent control.
- Viair 480C Chrome Air Compressor: Includes 200 PSI chrome air compressor, relay, pressure switch, and more.
- 28" Seamless Aluminum Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride, aluminum won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting brackets for easy installation.
- 100' Roll of 1/4" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings!
- Front Airbag Bracket Set: Designed to fit your factory spring pockets and lower control arms.
- Rear Airbag Bracket Set: Designed to fit your factory spring pockets and axle.
This system is designed for simplicity over speed, the manual valves will lift or lower your ride in around 7-8 seconds. If you're looking for something faster, we have electric systems available as well, but this kit is designed for people who want to set their ride height and cruise!
We include complete installation guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. And of course, if you have questions along the way, we're always happy to help answer any questions that may come up! We've installed hundreds of air ride systems over the years, and we love hearing from our customers.
NOTE: The pictured car has had a couple of additional modifications to make it sit approximately 1" lower than this kit would normally allow. Notching the front control arms, installing shorter front shocks, and modification of the rear mounts will get you here without much trouble!