With BC Fab's Mustang air suspension kit, you can get the look and the performance you want in a single package! This kit allows you to drop your Mustang over 4 inches from the stock height, and with Air Lift Performance's front and rear airbags you will get the absolute best in performance.
- Air Lift Performance Front Kit: Air Lift Performance's front kit provides a 120mm/4.75" drop, durable double bellows springs, 30-level damping adjustable monotube struts, and adjustable camber plates.
- Air Lift Performance Rear Kit: Features a drop of 124mm/4.9", progressive rate, tapered sleeve rear springs and 30-way damping adjustable rear shocks.
- 8 3/8" Electric Valves: 250 psi rating, 4.5cV (FAST response!), virtually bulletproof (8) included for four corner independent control.
- AVS 7 Switch Control Box: This handheld controller hides easily and fits nicely in the palm of your hand.
- Viair 380 Chrome Compressor Dual Pack: Includes (2) 200 PSI chrome air compressors, relays, pressure switch, and more!
- 28" Seamless Aluminum 9-Port Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting brackets for easy installation!
- 50' Roll of 3/8" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings!
This LEVEL 2 system uses the same airbags and brackets from our LEVEL 1 kit, but gives you larger lines with electric valves for a faster response when you hit your switch to lift or drop. The dash-mounted control panel gets swapped out for a handheld controller that conceals easily and provides easy adjustment of each corner, as well as front, back, and all four wheels at once.
We include complete installation guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. Feel free to ask any questions about putting this kit in and we'll be happy to assist! We love hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together.