The 1998-2002 Expedition platform is pretty easy to install air suspension onto, and they look great dropped on the ground! Get your ride dropped the right way with this complete air suspension kit.
- Air Lift Performance Dominator Airbags: 8" of travel, 1/2" ports, 600 PSI burst rate (four included).
- Air Lift Performance 3P Ride Height Control System: This system allows you to pre-set your ride heights and has built-in Bluetooth so you can control your air ride from your phone!
- Viair 480C Chrome Compressor Dual Pack: Viair's premier air compressor! Includes (2) 200 PSI chrome air compressors, relays, pressure switch, and more!
- 28" Seamless Aluminum Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting brackets for easy installation.
- 50' Roll of 3/8" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings!
- Front Airbag Bracket Set: Designed to fit your factory spring pockets and lower control arms.
- Rear Airbag Bracket Set: Designed to fit your factory spring pockets and axle.
Our LEVEL 4 kit represents the way we'd build your ride if it was ours! In this case, Viair 480C air compressors and Air Lift Performance's 3P pressure based ride control, with everything else from the LEVEL 3 system carried over. Sure, you can still spend more money on chrome air tanks and such, but the equipment in this package is the highest quality for your ride!
We include complete installation guides for the airbags, as well as the plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. And of course, if you have questions along the way, we're always happy to help answer any questions that may come up! We've installed hundreds of air ride systems over the years, and we love hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together.