These Q45s have gotten really affordable in the past couple of years, but they definitely haven't gone out of style! Gain instant entry into the VIP club with this air suspension system. We've carefully assembled this kit using the best components in the industry to make sure your car retains its value while giving you a slammed stance and a comfortable ride. Designed for easy installation, our mounting brackets require minimal cutting and welding for installation.
- Universal Air AeroSport Airbags: Designed to fit onto your factory struts with no modifications to the vehicle's chassis (four included).
- Air Lift Performance 3P Ride Height Control System: This system allows you to pre-set your ride heights and has built-in Bluetooth so you can control your air ride from your phone!
- Viair 480c Chrome Compressor Dual Pack: Viair's premier air compressor! Includes (2) 200 PSI chrome air compressors, relays, pressure switch, and more!
- 28" Seamless Aluminum Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting hardware for easy installation.
- 50' Roll of 3/8" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings!
- Front Airbag Bracket Set: Designed to fit your factory struts in place of your coil springs.
- Rear Airbag Bracket Set: Designed to fit your rear struts in place of your coil springs.
Our LEVEL 4 kit represents the way we'd build your ride if it was ours! In this case, Viair 480C air compressors and an AccuAir valve manifold with their eLevel automatic ride control, with everything else from the LEVEL 3 system carried over. Sure, you can still spend more money on chrome air tanks and such, but the equipment in this package is the highest quality for your ride!
We include complete installation guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. Feel free to ask any questions about putting this kit in and we'll be happy to assist! We love hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together.
NOTE: There are a couple of options to get your car lower on the front end- either via aftermarket coil overs, or with a conversion to S14 front suspension. Our brackets will work with either of these modifications- feel free to contact us for more details!