These C10 Pickups (as well as the Suburbans and Blazers) have gone WAY up in value over the past several years, and you want to be sure to keep its value as you modify it! We've carefully assembled this kit using the best components in the industry to make sure your truck retains its value while giving you a slammed stance and a comfortable ride.
- Air Lift Performance Dominator Airbags: 8" of travel, 1/2" ports, 600 PSI burst rate (four included).
- 8 3/8" Electric Valves: 250 PSI rating, 4.5cV (Fast Response!), virtually bulletproof (8 included for four corner independent control).
- AVS 7 Switch Control Box: This handheld controller hides easily and fits nicely in the palm of your hand.
- Viair 380C Chrome Air Compressor Dual Pack: Includes (2) 200 PSI chrome air compressors, relays, pressure switch, and more!
- 28" Seamless Aluminum 9-Port Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting brackets for easy installation!
- 50' Roll of 3/8" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings! Watch out for inferior kits looking to save a buck by sending you plastic non-DOT fittings!!
- Front Airbag Bracket Set: Designed to fit your factory spring pockets and lower control arms.
- Rear Airbag Bracket Set: Designed to weld onto your frame rails and axle.
- 8" Frame Notch Kit: This (8) piece kit boxes in your frame, and adds additional axle clearance, giving you a lower drop.
We recommend installing a 4 link system out back for the best ride quality- your leaf springs just won't get you as low as possible! Up front, some drop spindles will help get you a bit lower without any major mods.
This LEVEL 2 system uses the same airbags and brackets from our LEVEL 1 kit, but gives you larger lines with electric valves for a faster response when you hit your switch to lift or drop. The dash-mounted control panel gets swapped out for a handheld controller that conceals easily and provides easy adjustment of each corner, as well as front, back, and all four wheels at once.
We include complete installation guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. Feel free to ask any questions about putting this kit in and we'll be happy to assist! We love hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together.