The "Bulletside" Datsun pickup is where mini trucks all began! We're HUGE fans of old Datsuns, so we put these packages together to help you get yours "bagged" the right way!
- Slam Specialties RE-6 Front Airbags: Slam Specialties RE line of airbags are constructed with steel bead rings, with specially designed dual-end closure plates, 7" of travel, 200 PSI rating, 1/2" ports. Includes (2) RE-6 airbags.
- Air Lift Performance Dominator Rear Airbags: 8" of travel, 1/2 ports, 600 psi burst rate (2) Included.
- 3/8" Electric Valves: 250 psi rating, 4.5cV (FAST response!), virtually bulletproof (8) included for four corner independent control.
- Viair 380C Chrome Compressor Dual Pack: Includes (2) 200 PSI chrome air compressors, relays, pressure switch, and more!
- 28" Seamless Aluminum 9-Port Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting brackets for easy installation!
- AVS 7 Switch Control Box: This handheld controller hides easily and fits nicely in the palm of your hand.
- 50' Roll of 3/8" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings!
- Front Airbag Bracket Set: These brackets weld onto your frame and lower control arms.
- Rear Airbag Bracket Set: These brackets are designed to weld onto your frame rails and axle.
- 8" Frame Notch Kit: This (8) piece kit boxes in your frame, and adds additional axle clearance, giving you a lower drop.
We highly recommend installing a 4 link system out back for the best ride quality, your leaf springs just won't get as low as a 4-link will.
This LEVEL 2 system uses the same airbags and brackets from our LEVEL 1 kit, but gives you larger 3/8" air lines with electric valves for a faster response when you hit your switch to lift or drop. The dash-mounted control panel in the LEVEL 1 kit gets swapped out for a handheld controller that conceals easily and provides easy adjustment of each corner, as well as front, back, and all four wheels at once.
We include guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. Feel free to ask any questions about putting this kit in and we'll be happy to assist! We love hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together.