The "Bulletside" Datsun pickup is where mini trucks all began! We're HUGE fans of old Datsuns, so we put these packages together to help you get yours "bagged" the right way!
- Slam Specialties RE-6 Front Airbags: Slam Specialties RE line of airbags are constructed with steel bead rings, with specially designed dual-end closure plates, 7" of travel, 200 PSI rating, 1/2" ports. Includes (2) RE-6 airbags.
- Air Lift Performance Dominator Rear Airbags: 8" of travel, 1/2 ports, 600 psi burst rate (2) Included.
- Stainless Steel Control Panel w/ 2 Dual Needle Gauges & 4 Manual Control Valves: Compact design, easy installation, four corner independent control.
- Viair 480C Chrome Air Compressor: Viair's premier air compressor! Includes (1) 200 PSI chrome air compressor, relay, pressure switch, and more!
- 28" Seamless Aluminum Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting brackets for easy installation.
- 100' Roll of 1/4" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings!
- Front Airbag Bracket Set: These brackets weld onto your frame and lower control arms.
- Rear Airbag Bracket Set: These brackets are designed to weld onto your frame rails and axle.
- 8" Frame Notch Kit: This (8) piece kit boxes in your frame, and adds additional axle clearance, giving you a lower drop.
We highly recommend installing a 4 link system out back for the best ride quality, your leaf springs just won't get as low as a 4-link will.
This system is designed for simplicity over speed, the manual valves will lift or lower your ride in around 7-8 seconds. If you're looking for something faster, we have electric systems available as well, but this kit is designed for people that want to set their height and cruise! This is our "LEVEL 1" kit, but it doesn't sacrifice quality or reliability to save you money!
We include guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. Feel free to ask any questions about putting this kit in and we'll be happy to assist! We love hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together.