If you've been wanting to lay your Continental on the ground, but were scared away by the custom fabrication or the price to have it done, your wait has come to an end!
This kit is designed for ease of installation and a smooth ride. The front and rear suspension components bolt into many of the factory mounting points, and require only minimal welding to secure a few of the brackets to the axle.
- Air Lift Performance Dominator Airbags: 8" of travel, 1/2" ports, 600 PSI burst rate (four Included).
- AccuAir eLevel Ride Height Control System: Height sensors at each wheel let you program 3 pre-set ride heights, and the handheld digital controller allows you to adjust your height at the touch of a button!
- AccuAir VU4 4-way Valve Manifold: Compact design, easy installation, four corner independent control!
- Viair 480c Chrome Compressor Dual Pack: Viair's premier air compressor! Includes (2) 200 PSI chrome air compressors, relays, pressure switch, and more!
- Dual 28" Seamless Aluminum Air Tanks: The perfect size for your ride, these aluminum air tanks won't corrode or rust, and they come with mounting brackets for easy installation. Includes (2) 28" seamless aluminum air tanks.
- 50' Roll of 3/8" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings!
- Front Airbag Bracket Set: Newly re-designed, and now completely bolt-in! No welding required! Brackets come powder-coated semi-gloss black.
- Rear 4 Link System: Designed to replace your leaf springs to locate your axle on your frame. Rear airbag mounts are integrated into the 4 link.
Our LEVEL 4 kit represents the way we'd build your ride if it was ours! In this case, Viair 480C air compressors and AccuAir's eLevel automatic ride control, with everything else from the LEVEL 3 system carried over. Sure, you can still spend more money on chrome air tanks and such, but the equipment in this package is the highest quality for your ride!
We include complete installation guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. Feel free to ask any questions about putting this kit in and we'll be happy to assist! We love hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together.