If you've been wanting to lay your Continental on the ground, but were scared away by the custom fabrication or the price to have it done, your wait has come to an end!
This kit is designed for ease of installation and a smooth ride. The front and rear suspension components bolt into many of the factory mounting points, and require only minimal welding to secure a few of the brackets to the axle.
- Air Lift Performance Dominator Airbags: 8" of travel, 1/2" ports, 600 PSI burst rate (four Included).
- Stainless Steel Control Panel w/ 2 Dual Needle Gauges & 4 Manual Control Valves: Compact design, easy installation, four corner independent control.
- Viair 480c Chrome Air Compressor: Viair's premier air compressor! Includes (1) 200 PSI chrome air compressor, relay, pressure switch, and more!
- 28" Seamless Aluminum Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting brackets for easy installation. Includes (1) 28" seamless aluminum air tank.
- 100' Roll of 1/4" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings! Watch out for inferior kits looking to save a buck by sending you plastic non-DOT fittings!
- Front Airbag Bracket Set: Newly re-designed, and now completely bolt-in! No welding required! Brackets come powder-coated semi-gloss black.
- Rear 4 Link System: Designed to replace your leaf springs to locate your axle on your frame. Rear airbag mounts are integrated into the 4 link.
This system is designed for simplicity over speed, the manual valves will lift or lower your ride in around 7-8 seconds. If you're looking for something faster, we have electric systems available as well, but this kit is designed for people that want to set their height and cruise! This is our "LEVEL 1" kit, but it doesn't sacrifice quality or reliability to save you money!
We include complete installation guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. Feel free to ask any questions about putting this kit in and we'll be happy to assist! We love hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together.