These C10 Pickups (as well as the Suburbans and Blazers) have gone WAY up in value over the past several years, and you want to be sure to keep its value as you modify it! We've carefully assembled this kit using the best components in the industry to make sure your truck retains its value while giving you a slammed stance and a comfortable ride. Designed for easy installation, and made in-house in the USA, our mounting brackets require ZERO cutting or welding for installation, and your truck can easily be reverted to stock with little indication it was ever modified, should you desire a fully-restored look later on.
- Air Lift Performance Dominator Airbags: 8" of travel, 1/2" ports, 600 PSI burst rate (four included).
- AccuAir VU4 4-way Valve Manifold: Compact design, easy installation, four corner independent control.
- AVS 7 Switch Control Box: This handheld controller hides easily and fits nicely in the palm of your hand.
- Viair 380C Chrome Air Compressor Dual Pack: Includes (2) 200 PSI chrome air compressors, relays, pressure switch, and more!
- 28" Seamless Aluminum Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting brackets for easy installation.
- 50' Roll of 3/8" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings!
- Front Airbag Bracket Set: Designed to fit your factory spring pockets and lower control arms.
- Rear Airbag Bracket Set: Designed to fit your factory frame rails and axle.
- Bolt-On Frame Notch Kit: This notch combined with a pair of lowering blocks, will give the rear of your truck an additional 2" drop, with no other modifications.
Our LEVEL 3 kit builds upon LEVEL 2 specs, but upgrades the individual air valves for an AccuAir VU4 manifold valve for a simpler and more compact installation with less plumbing and wiring.
We include complete installation guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. We've installed hundreds of air ride systems over the years and we love hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together.
The pictured truck has this system installed without a frame notch or drop spindles, when the system is dropped your rear axle will set on the frame, and the front will sit at nearly the same height. Adding a frame notch, lowering blocks, and drop spindles will drop you another 2+ inches without any major fabrication. Going lower will require some major work, though!
AccuAir ENDO-VT Upgrade: This will exchange the AccuAir VU4 valve manifold and the seamless aluminum air tank for a 5 gallon AccuAir ENDO-VT valve tank, comes in raw aluminum finish.
AccuAir ENDO-CVT Upgrade: This will exchange the AccuAir VU4 valve manifold, seamless aluminum air tank, and Viair 380C Dual Compressor Pack for a 5 gallon AccuAir ENDO-CVT in raw aluminum finish. The ENDO-C upgrade harness is also included.