If you've been wanting to lay your Continental on the ground, but were scared away by the custom fabrication or the price to have it done, your wait has come to an end!
This kit is designed for ease of installation and a smooth ride. The front and rear suspension components bolt into many of the factory mounting points, and require only minimal welding to secure a few of the brackets to the axle.
- Air Lift Performance Dominator Airbags: 8" of travel, 1/2" ports, 600 PSI burst rate (four Included).
- 8 3/8" Electric Valves: 250 psi rating, 4.5cV (FAST response!), virtually bulletproof (8) included for four corner independent control.
- Viair 380 Chrome Compressor Dual Pack: Includes (2) 200 PSI chrome air compressors, relays, pressure switch, and more!
- 28" Seamless Aluminum 9-Port Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting brackets for easy installation!
- 50' Roll of 3/8" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings!
- AVS 7 Switch Control Box: This handheld controller hides easily and fits nicely in the palm of your hand.
- Front Airbag Bracket Set: Newly re-designed, and now completely bolt-in! No welding required! Brackets come powder-coated semi-gloss black.
- Rear 4 Link System: Designed to replace your leaf springs to locate your axle on your frame. Rear airbag mounts are integrated into the 4 link.
This LEVEL 2 system uses the same airbags and brackets from our LEVEL 1 kit, but gives you larger lines with electric valves for a faster response when you hit your switch to lift or drop. The dash-mounted control panel gets swapped out for a handheld controller that conceals easily and provides easy adjustment of each corner, as well as front, back, and all four wheels at once.
We include complete installation guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. Feel free to ask any questions about putting this kit in and we'll be happy to assist! We love hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together.