With all of the most popular cars and trucks from the 40s, 50s, and 60s getting ridiculously expensive, we're seeing a lot more custom rides being built from the less common stuff- it's really cool seeing unique classics getting the custom touch!
Because there are so many vehicles out there, we've created these universal kits to help get you rolling without hunting down each part individually. We have six different air management packages to fit every budget, combined with airbags and mounting brackets that fit 99% of the classic rides we've come across. Keep things simple and keep your leaf springs in the rear, or add a 4 link kit to this package and get the tail dragging!
- Air Lift Performance Dominator Airbags: 8" of travel, 1/2" ports, 600 PSI burst rate. (2) 6" D2500 front, (2) 7" D2600 rear.
- 8 3/8" Electric Valves: 250 PSI rating, 4.5cV (FAST Response!), virtually bulletproof (8) included for four corner independent control.
- AVS 7 Switch Control Box: This handheld controller hides easily and fits nicely in the palm of your hand.
- Viair 380C Chrome Air Compressor Dual Pack: Includes (2) 200 PSI chrome air compressors, relays, pressure switch, and more!
- 28" Seamless Aluminum 9-Port Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting brackets for easy installation.
- 50' Roll of 3/8" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings!
- Front Airbag Bracket Set: Designed to fit your factory spring pockets and lower control arms.
- Rear Airbag Bracket Set: Designed to weld onto your frame rails and axle.
- Front Shock Relocation Brackets
This LEVEL 2 system uses the same airbags and brackets from our LEVEL 1 kit, but gives you larger lines with electric valves for a faster response when you hit your switch to lift or drop. The dash-mounted control panel gets swapped out for a handheld controller that conceals easily and provides easy adjustment of each corner, as well as front, back, and all four wheels at once.
We include installation guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. We've installed hundreds of air ride systems over the years and we love hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together.