With all of the most popular cars and trucks from the 40s, 50s, and 60s getting ridiculously expensive, we're seeing a lot more custom rides being built from the less common stuff- it's really cool seeing unique classics getting the custom touch!
Because there are so many vehicles out there, we've created these universal kits to help get you rolling without hunting down each part individually. We have six different air management packages to fit every budget, combined with airbags and mounting brackets that fit 99% of the classic rides we've come across. Keep things simple and keep your leaf springs in the rear, or add a 4 link kit to this package and get the tail dragging!
- Air Lift Performance Dominator Airbags: 8" of travel, 1/2" ports, 600 PSI burst rate. (2) 6" D2500 front, (2) 7" D2600 rear.
- Stainless Steel Control Panel w/2 Dual Needle Gauges & 4 Manual Control Valves: Compact design, easy installation, four corner independent control.
- Viair 480C Chrome Air Compressor: Includes (1) 200 PSI chrome air compressor, relay, pressure switch and more!
- 28" Seamless Aluminum Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting brackets for easy installation.
- 100' Roll of 1/4" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings! Watch out for inferior kits looking to save a buck by sending you plastic non-DOT fittings!!
- Front Airbag Bracket Set: Designed to fit your factory spring pockets and lower control arms.
- Rear Airbag Bracket Set: Designed to weld onto your frame rails and axle.
- Front Shock Relocation Brackets
This system is designed for simplicity over speed, the manual valves will lift or lower your ride in around 7-8 seconds. If you're looking for something faster, we have electric systems available as well, but this kit is designed for people that want to set their height and cruise! This is our "LEVEL 1" kit, but it doesn't sacrifice quality or reliability to save you money!
We include installation guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. Installation on these trucks requires only basic hand tools and a drill, and can be done in a weekend. Feel free to ask any questions about putting this kit in and we'll be happy to assist! We love hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together.