The Honda Accord is not only one of the best sedans on the market, but one of the best cars, period. It’s driver-friendly handling, upscale interior, and powerful engine make it fun to drive, no matter what it is being used for. There’s only one thing Honda got wrong... that ride height.
Get the stance you want and the performance you need! This air suspension system will get your ride on the ground, and back up to a comfortable ride height in seconds. No more dragging over speed bumps, no more getting stuck in driveways! Every kit is fully engineered to properly fit your vehicle, and deliver ride and handling capability that exceeds factory suspension systems.
- Air Lift Performance Front Kit: Air Lift Performance's front kit provides a 102mm/4" drop, durable double bellows springs, 30-level adjustable threaded body monotube struts, anodized aluminum accents, powdercoated gloss black steel brackets.
- Air Lift Performance Rear kit: Air Lift Performance's rear kit provides a 150mm/5.9" drop, durable double bellows springs, 30-level adjustable threaded body monotube shocks, anodized aluminum accents, powdercoated gloss black steel brackets.
- Stainless Steel Control Panel w/ 2 Dual Needle Gauges & 4 Manual Control Valves: Compact design, easy installation, four corner independent control.
- Viair 480C Chrome Air Compressor: Includes (1) 200 PSI chrome air compressor, relay, pressure switch, and more!
- 28" Seamless Aluminum Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting brackets for easy installation.
- 100' Roll of 1/4" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings!
- 2018-2019 Honda Accord (Fits all models and powertrains)*
* NOTE: Touring models with Adaptive Damping Suspension will lose this functionality
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE!
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE!
This system is designed for simplicity over speed. The manual valves will lift and lower your ride in around 7-8 seconds. If you're looking for something faster, we have electric systems available as well, but this kit is designed for people that want to set their ride height and cruise!
We include guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. Feel free to ask any questions about putting this kit in and we'll be happy to assist! We love hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together.