Since the '60s, the Camaro has been a model you can count on to get the job done, whether it's winning championships or going zero to 60 on the daily commute. Its lightweight platform and quick, responsive steering pair perfectly with its sporty look, but it's missing one thing...a slammed stance.
- Air Lift Performance Camaro Front Kit: Air Lift Performance's front kit provides a 105mm/4.1" drop, a pair of threaded-body, monotube struts, paired with Air Lift's double-bellow air springs. With 30 levels of adjustability, the dampers are completely customizable to your needs. This feature anodized aluminum accents, and powdercoated gloss black steel brackets.
- Air Lift Performance Camaro Rear Kit: Air Lift performance's rear kit provides a 142mm/5.6" drop, a pair of threaded-body, monotube struts, paired with Air Lift's double-bellow air springs. With 30 levels of adjustability, the dampers are completely customizable to your needs. They also feature anodized aluminum accents, and powdercoated gloss black steel brackets.
- AccuAir eLevel Ride Height Control System: Height sensors at each wheel let you program 3 pre-set ride heights, and the handheld digital controller allows you to adjust your height at the touch of a button!
- AccuAir VU4 4-way Valve Manifold: Compact design, easy installation, four corner independent control!
- Viair 480C Chrome Compressor Dual Pack: Viair's premier air compressor! Includes (2) 200 PSI chrome air compressors, relays, pressure switch, and more!
- 28" Seamless Aluminum Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting brackets for easy installation.
- 50' Roll of 3/8" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings!
- 2016-2018 Chevrolet Camaro LS*
- 2016-2018 Chevrolet Camaro LT*
- 2016-2018 Chevrolet Camaro SS*
* NOTE: Does not fit models with MRC (Magnetic Ride Control)
- Modifications Req. Front: This kit requires the removal of factory torque-to-yield bolts. These bolts are designed to be replaced (sold separately) after they have been loosened. Torque-to-yield bolts are indicated in the instructions and in the torque specification chart.
- Modifications Req. Rear: This kit requires the removal of factory torque-to-yield bolts. These bolts are designed to be replaced (sold separately) after being loosened. Torque-to-yield bolts are indicated in the instructions and in the torque specification chart.
- Compatibility Note Rear: Part Number 78665, is not compatible with the AutoPilot V2 system.
Our LEVEL 4 kit represents the way we'd build your ride if it was ours! In this case, Viair 480C air compressors and an AccuAir valve manifold with their eLevel automatic ride control, with everything else from the LEVEL 3 system carried over. Sure, you can still spend more money on chrome air tanks and such, but the equipment in this package is the highest quality for your ride!
We include complete installation guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. And of course, if you have questions along the way, we're always happy to help answer any questions that may come up! We've installed hundreds of air ride systems over the years, and we love hearing from our customers.
AccuAir ENDO-VT Upgrade: This will exchange the AccuAir VU4 valve manifold and the seamless aluminum air tank for a 5 gallon AccuAir ENDO-VT valve tank, comes in raw aluminum finish.