Get the stance you want, and the performance you need! This air suspension system will get your ride on the ground, and back up to a comfortable ride height in seconds. No more dragging over speed bumps, no more getting stuck in driveways! Every kit is fully engineered to properly fit your vehicle, and deliver ride and handling capability that exceeds factory suspension systems.
- Air Lift Performance Front Kit: Air Lift Performance's front kit provides a 115mm/4.5" drop, double bellows springs, 30-level adjustable, threaded body, monotube struts.
- Air Lift Performance Rear kit: Air Lift Performance's rear kit provides a 138mm/5.4" drop, a pair of double bellow air springs, 30-level adjustable, threaded body, monotube shocks.
- Air Lift Performance 3P Ride Height Control System: This system allows you to pre-set your ride heights and has built-in Bluetooth so you can control your air ride from your phone!
- Viair 480C Chrome Compressor Dual Pack: Viair's premier air compressor! Includes (2) 200 PSI chrome air compressors, relays, pressure switch, and more!
- AVS 7 Switch Control Box: This handheld controller hides easily and fits nicely in the palm of your hand.
- 28" Seamless Aluminum Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting hardware for easy installation.
- 50' Roll of 3/8" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings!
- 2014-2015 Honda Civic Si (9th Gen), fits US/JDM models, DOES NOT FIT European Civics
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE!
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE!
Our LEVEL 4 kit represents the way we'd build your ride if it was ours! In this case, Viair 480C air compressors and Air Lift Performance's 3P automatic ride control, with everything else from the LEVEL 3 system carried over. Sure, you can still spend more money on chrome air tanks and such, but the equipment in this package is the highest quality for your ride!
We include guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. Feel free to ask any questions about putting this kit in and we'll be happy to assist! We love hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together.