Get the stance you want, and the performance you need! This air suspension system will get your ride on the ground, and back up to a comfortable ride height in seconds. No more dragging over speed bumps, no more getting stuck in driveways! Every kit is fully engineered to properly fit your vehicle, and deliver ride and handling capability that exceeds factory suspension systems.
- Air Lift Performance Front Kit: Air Lift Performance's front kit provides a 115mm/4.5" drop, double bellows springs, 30-level adjustable, threaded body, monotube struts.
- Air Lift Performance Rear kit: Air Lift Performance's rear kit provides a 138mm/5.4" drop, a pair of double bellow air springs, 30-level adjustable, threaded body, monotube shocks.
- 8 3/8" Electric Valves: 250 psi rating, 4.5cV (FAST response!), virtually bulletproof (8) included for four corner independent control.
- AVS 7 Switch Control Box: This handheld controller hides easily and fits nicely in the palm of your hand.
- Viair 380C Chrome Compressor Dual Pack: Includes (2) 200 PSI chrome air compressors, relays, pressure switch, and more!
- 28" Seamless Aluminum 9-Port Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting brackets for easy installation!
- 50' Roll of 3/8" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings!
- 2014-2015 Honda Civic Si (9th Gen), fits US/JDM models DOES NOT FIT European Civics.
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE!
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE!
This LEVEL 2 system uses the same airbags and brackets from our LEVEL 1 kit, but gives you larger lines with electric valves for a faster response when you hit your switch to lift or drop. The dash-mounted control panel gets swapped out for a handheld controller that conceals easily and provides easy adjustment of each corner, as well as front, back, and all four wheels at once.
We include guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. Feel free to ask any questions about putting this kit in and we'll be happy to assist! We love hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together.