2013 brought us Ford’s mid-size hot rod in the form of the Focus ST. With a peppy turbo 4 cylinder, smooth shifting 6 speed transmission, and aggressive styling cues the ST hit the road a great car. Ready to make a great car even BETTER?
Air Lift Performance engineers set out to build a suspension for your ST that will not only enhance the looks by getting the ride height in check, but also to give you a performance handling suspension without sacrificing ride quality.
To drop the front 4.3" from stock Air Lift Performance started off by mating their smooth riding double bellow air spring to a monotube, 30 way damping adjustable, threaded body strut. To give you the ultimate in alignment precision they topped everything off with camber plates made of T6061 red anodized aluminum utilizing high quality spherical bearings.
In the rear Air Lift Performance replaced the coil springs with a compact double bellow air springs. They also replaced the OEM control arms with proprietary lower arms designed for max drop and improved cornering ability. Couple all this with their 30 way damping adjustable shocks and you get a drop of 5.2" in the rear!
Isn’t it time you had the option of getting a killer lowered look without giving up ride quality and having to worry about scraping your ride? Ditch the springs and get to an entire new level of low.
- Air Lift Performance Front Kit: Air Lift Performance's front kit provides a 108mm/4.3" drop, durable double bellows springs, 30-level damping adjustable monotube threaded body struts, proprietary bolt-in camber plates, and high quality spherical ball upper mounts.
- Air Lift Performance Rear Kit: Features a drop of 132mm/5.2", durable double bellows air springs, 30-level damping adjustment, threaded body shock mounts, monotube construction, and proprietary lower control arms.
- AccuAir eLevel Ride Height Control System: Height sensors at each wheel let you program 3 pre-set ride heights, and the handheld digital controller allows you to adjust your height at the touch of a button!
- AccuAir VU4 4-way Valve Manifold: Compact design, easy installation, four corner independent control!
- Viair 480c Chrome Compressor Dual Pack: Viair's premier air compressor! Includes (2) 200 PSI chrome air compressors, relays, pressure switch, and more!
- 28" Seamless Aluminum Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting hardware for easy installation.
- 50' Roll of 3/8" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings!
Our LEVEL 4 kit represents the way we'd build your ride if it was ours! In this case, Viair 480C air compressors and AccuAir's e-Level automatic ride control, with everything else from the LEVEL 3 system carried over. Sure, you can still spend more money on chrome air tanks and such, but the equipment in this package is the highest quality for your ride!
We include complete installation guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. Feel free to ask any questions about putting this kit in and we'll be happy to assist! We love hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together.
AccuAir ENDO-VT Upgrade: This will exchange the AccuAir VU4 valve manifold and the seamless aluminum air tank for a 5 gallon AccuAir ENDO-VT valve tank, comes in raw aluminum finish.