2013 brought us Ford’s mid-size hot rod in the form of the Focus ST. With a peppy turbo 4 cylinder, smooth shifting 6 speed transmission, and aggressive styling cues the ST hit the road a great car. Ready to make a great car even BETTER?
Air Lift Performance engineers set out to build a suspension for your ST that will not only enhance the looks by getting the ride height in check, but also to give you a performance handling suspension without sacrificing ride quality.
To drop the front 4.3" from stock Air Lift Performance started off by mating their smooth riding double bellow air spring to a monotube, 30 way damping adjustable, threaded body strut. To give you the ultimate in alignment precision they topped everything off with camber plates made of T6061 red anodized aluminum utilizing high quality spherical bearings.
In the rear Air Lift Performance replaced the coil springs with a compact double bellow air springs. They also replaced the OEM control arms with proprietary lower arms designed for max drop and improved cornering ability. Couple all this with their 30 way damping adjustable shocks and you get a drop of 5.2" in the rear!
Isn’t it time you had the option of getting a killer lowered look without giving up ride quality and having to worry about scraping your ride? Ditch the springs and get to an entire new level of low.
- Air Lift Performance Front Kit: Air Lift Performance's front kit provides a 108mm/4.3" drop, durable double bellows springs, 30-level damping adjustable monotube threaded body struts, proprietary bolt-in camber plates, and high quality spherical ball upper mounts.
- Air Lift Performance Rear Kit: Features a drop of 132mm/5.2", durable double bellows air springs, 30-level damping adjustment, threaded body shock mounts, monotube construction, and proprietary lower control arms.
- Stainless Steel Control Panel w/ 2 Dual Needle Gauges & 4 Manual Control Valves: Compact design, easy installation, four corner independent control.
- Viair 480c Chrome Air Compressor: Viair's premier air compressor! Includes (1) 200 PSI chrome air compressor, relay, pressure switch, and more!
- 28" Seamless Aluminum Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting brackets for easy installation.
- 100' Roll of 1/4" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings! Watch out for inferior kits looking to save a buck by sending you plastic non-DOT fittings!
This system is designed for simplicity over speed, the manual valves will lift or lower your ride in around 7-8 seconds. If you're looking for something faster, we have electric systems available as well, but this kit is designed for people that want to set their height and cruise! This is our "LEVEL 1" kit, but it doesn't sacrifice quality or reliability to save you money!
We include complete installation guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. Feel free to ask any questions about putting this kit in and we'll be happy to assist! We love hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together.