The 9th generation Honda Accord covers a lot of ground. From Eco-minded hybrid sedan to sexy V-6 powered sports coupe, there is a good chance you may find something to like about the Accord. One thing that you probably could do without though, is the stock ride height! Who likes to sit in the nosebleed section?? Certainly not the Air Lift Performance engineers. So they set out to design a no-compromise lowering solution. What they came up with is a suspension that offers amazing ride quality, premium handling and that sexy, lowered look you are after…and with the push of a button, you can go from fully slammed to speed-bump-clearing heights, taking the worry out of daily driving. With air pressure adjustment and a choice of 30 different levels of damping, you'll be ready for the street or track.
- Air Lift Performance Front Kit: Air Lift Performance's front kit provides a 115mm/4.5" drop, double bellow-style air springs, 30-level adjustable, threaded body, monotube struts, and high quality spherical ball upper mounts.
- Air Lift Performance Rear kit: Air Lift Performance's rear kit provides a 132mm/5.2" drop, double bellow-style air springs, 30-level adjustabke, threaded body, monotube shocks.
- AVS 7 Switch Control Box: This handheld controller hides easily and fits nicely in the palm of your hand.
- 8 3/8" Electric Valves: 250 psi rating, 4.5cV (FAST response!), virtually bulletproof (8 included for four corner independent control).
- Viair 380C Chrome Compressor Dual Pack: Includes (2) 200 PSI chrome air compressors, relays, pressure switch, and more!
- 28" Seamless Aluminum 9-Port Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting brackets for easy installation!
- 50' Roll of 3/8" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings!
- 2013-2017 Honda Accord Sedan & Coupe (All powertrains)
- 2015-2019 Acura TLX
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE!
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE!
This LEVEL 2 system uses the same Air Lift Performance airbags from our LEVEL 1 kit, but gives you larger lines with electric valves for a faster response when you hit your switch to lift or drop. The dash-mounted control panel gets swapped out for a handheld controller that conceals easily and provides easy adjustment of each corner, as well as front, back, and all four wheels at once.
We include guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. Feel free to ask any questions about putting this kit in and we'll be happy to assist! We love hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together.