The 9th generation Honda Accord covers a lot of ground. From Eco-minded hybrid sedan to sexy V-6 powered sports coupe, there is a good chance you may find something to like about the Accord. One thing that you probably could do without though, is the stock ride height! Who likes to sit in the nosebleed section?? Certainly not the Air Lift Performance engineers. So they set out to design a no-compromise lowering solution. What they came up with is a suspension that offers amazing ride quality, premium handling and that sexy, lowered look you are after…and with the push of a button, you can go from fully slammed to speed-bump-clearing heights, taking the worry out of daily driving. With air pressure adjustment and a choice of 30 different levels of damping, you'll be ready for the street or track.
- Air Lift Performance Front Kit: Air Lift Performance's front kit provides a 115mm/4.5" drop, double bellow-style air springs, 30-level adjustable, threaded body, monotube struts, and high quality spherical ball upper mounts.
- Air Lift Performance Rear kit: Air Lift Performance's rear kit provides a 132mm/5.2" drop, double bellow-style air springs, 30-level adjustabke, threaded body, monotube shocks.
- Stainless Steel Control Panel w/ 2 Dual Needle Gauges & 4 Manual Control Valves: Compact design, easy installation, four corner independent control.
- Viair 480C Chrome Air Compressor: Viair's premier air compressor! Includes (1) 200 PSI chrome air compressor, relay, pressure switch, and more!
- 28" Seamless Aluminum Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting brackets for easy installation.
- 100' Roll of 1/4" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings!
- 2013-2017 Honda Accord Sedan & Coupe (All powertrains)
- 2015-2019 Acura TLX
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE!
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE!
This system is designed for simplicity over speed. The manual valves will lift and lower your ride in around 7-8 seconds. If you're looking for something faster, we have electric systems available as well, but this kit is designed for people that want to set their ride height and cruise!
We include guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. Feel free to ask any questions about putting this kit in and we'll be happy to assist! We love hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together.