Scion nailed it in their first attempt to break into the rear-wheel-drive sports car market. The Scion FR-S is nothing short of excitement-on-wheels, both on and off the track. There's only one problem... the stance.
With this complete air suspension kit you'll get 4.25" of drop and you'll never have to worry about a stiff ride, unsightly wheel gap, or getting in and out of driveways again. Plus you'll get the infinite adjustability of air ride. So forget about conventional suspension choices and start enjoying a smooth, and adjustable ride that only air suspension can offer!
- Air Lift Performance Front Kit: Air Lift's "Performance Front Kit" provides a 108mm/4.25" drop, durable double bellows springs, 30-level damping adjustable monotube struts, Adjustable front camber plates, anodized red aluminum accents, powder-coated gloss black steel brackets.
- Air Lift Performance Rear Kit: Air Lift's "Performance Front Kit" provides a 130mm/5.1" drop, double bellows-style air springs, 30-level adjustable, threaded body, monotube shocks.
- AVS 7 Switch Control Box: This handheld controller hides easily, and fits nicely in the palm of your hand.
- 8 3/8" Electric Valves: 250 psi rating, 4.5cV (FAST response!), virtually bulletproof (8 included for four corner independent control).
- Viair 380C Chrome Compressor Dual Pack: Includes (2) 200 PSI chrome air compressors, relays, pressure switch, and more!
- 28" Seamless Aluminum 9-Port Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting brackets for easy installation!
- 50' Roll of 3/8" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings!
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE!
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE!
This LEVEL 2 system uses the same Air Lift Performance strutbags from our LEVEL 1 kit, but gives you larger lines with electric valves for a faster response when you hit your switch to lift or drop. The dash-mounted control panel gets swapped out for a handheld controller that conceals easily and provides easy adjustment of each corner, as well as front, back, and all four wheels at once.
We include guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. Feel free to ask any questions about putting this kit in and we'll be happy to assist! We love hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together.