Scion nailed it in their first attempt to break into the rear-wheel-drive sports car market. The Scion FR-S is nothing short of excitement-on-wheels, both on and off the track. There's only one problem... the stance.
With this complete air suspension kit you'll get 4.25" of drop and you'll never have to worry about a stiff ride, unsightly wheel gap, or getting in and out of driveways again. Plus you'll get the infinite adjustability of air ride. So forget about conventional suspension choices and start enjoying a smooth, and adjustable ride that only air suspension can offer!
- Air Lift Performance Front Kit: Air Lift's "Performance Front Kit" provides a 108mm/4.25" drop, durable double bellows springs, 30-level damping adjustable monotube struts, Adjustable front camber plates, anodized red aluminum accents, powder-coated gloss black steel brackets.
- Air Lift Performance Rear Kit: Air Lift's "Performance Front Kit" provides a 130mm/5.1" drop, double bellows-style air springs, 30-level adjustable, threaded body, monotube shocks.
- Stainless Steel Control Panel w/ 2 Dual Needle Gauges & 4 Manual Control Valves: Compact design, easy installation, four corner independent control.
- Viair 480C Chrome Air Compressor: Viair's premier air compressor! Includes (1) 200 PSI chrome air compressor, relay, pressure switch, and more!
- 28" Seamless Aluminum Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting brackets for easy installation.
- 100' Roll of 1/4" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings!
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE!
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE!
This system is designed for simplicity over speed. The manual valves will lift and lower your ride in around 7-8 seconds. If you're looking for something faster, we have electric systems available as well, but this kit is designed for people that want to set their ride height and cruise!
We include guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. Feel free to ask any questions about putting this kit in and we'll be happy to assist! We love hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together.