The Honda Civic has come a long way from its humble beginnings as a subcompact car from the 1970s. Used as economical transportation throughout the gas crunch, it was not until the 90s that the Civic was looked upon as a platform that could be modified…and then, the sport compact scene was born!
Isn’t it time you had the option of getting a killer lowered look without giving up ride quality and having to worry about scraping your ride? Ditch the springs and get to an entirely new level of low.
- Air Lift Performance Front Kit: Features a 115mm/4.5" drop, double bellows air springs, 30-level adjustable, threaded body, monotube shocks.
- Air Lift Performance Rear Kit: Features a 138mm/5.4" drop, double bellows air springs, 30-level adjustable, threaded body, monotube shocks.
- AVS 7 Switch Control Box: This handheld controller hides easily and fits nicely in the palm of your hand.
- 8 3/8" Electric Valves: 250 psi rating, 4.5cV (FAST response!), virtually bulletproof (8 included for four corner independent control).
- Viair 380C Chrome Compressor Dual Pack: Includes (2) 200 PSI chrome air compressors, relays, pressure switch, and more!
- 28" Seamless Aluminum 9-Port Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting brackets for easy installation!
- 50' Roll of 3/8" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings!
- 2012-2015 Honda Civic (USA/JDM models, Non-Si only)
- 2012-2013 Honda Civic Si (USAJDM models)
- 2013-2017 Acura ILX
Does NOT fit European Civics
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE!
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE!
This LEVEL 2 system uses the same Air Lift Performance strutbags from our LEVEL 1 kit, but gives you larger lines with electric valves for a faster response when you hit your switch to lift or drop. The dash-mounted control panel gets swapped out for a handheld controller that conceals easily and provides easy adjustment of each corner, as well as front, back, and all four wheels at once.
We include guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. Feel free to ask any questions about putting this kit in and we'll be happy to assist! We love hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together.