The Honda Civic has come a long way from its humble beginnings as a subcompact car from the 1970s. Used as economical transportation throughout the gas crunch, it was not until the 90s that the Civic was looked upon as a platform that could be modified…and then, the sport compact scene was born!
Isn’t it time you had the option of getting a killer lowered look without giving up ride quality and having to worry about scraping your ride? Ditch the springs and get to an entirely new level of low.
- Air Lift Performance Front Kit: Features a 115mm/4.5" drop, double bellows air springs, 30-level adjustable, threaded body, monotube shocks.
- Air Lift Performance Rear Kit: Features a 138mm/5.4" drop, double bellows air springs, 30-level adjustable, threaded body, monotube shocks.
- Stainless Steel Control Panel w/ 2 Dual Needle Gauges & 4 Manual Control Valves: Compact design, easy installation, four corner independent control.
- Viair 480C Chrome Air Compressor: Viair's premier air compressor! Includes (1) 200 PSI chrome air compressor, relay, pressure switch, and more!
- 28" Seamless Aluminum Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting brackets for easy installation.
- 100' Roll of 1/4" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings!
- 2012-2015 Honda Civic (USA/JDM models, Non-Si only)
- 2012-2013 Honda Civic Si (USAJDM models)
- 2013-2017 Acura ILX
Does NOT fit European Civics
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE!
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE!
This system is designed for simplicity over speed. The manual valves will lift and lower your ride in around 7-8 seconds. If you're looking for something faster, we have electric systems available as well, but this kit is designed for people that want to set their ride height and cruise!
We include guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. Feel free to ask any questions about putting this kit in and we'll be happy to assist! We love hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together.