Chevrolet did an amazing job with the fifth-generation Camaro, minus the fact that the stock ride height looks more like a truck than a muscle car! Sure, you can use coil springs or coilovers to help tidy up the stance, but then you have to worry about scraping everywhere you drive, and endure less than optimal ride quality. Air Lift Performance has developed the ultimate no-compromise suspension, that offers slot-car-like handling, the lowest possible drop for a Chevy Camaro, and amazing ride quality.
- Air Lift Performance Front Kit: Features a drop of 106mm/4.2", durable double bellows air springs, 30-level damping adjustable monotube threaded body struts, adjustable camber plates, and high quality spherical ball upper mounts.
- Air Lift Performance Rear Kit: Features a drop of 106mm/4.2", durable double bellows air springs, 30-level damping adjustment, threaded body, monotube construction.
- AccuAir eLevel Ride Height Control System: height sensors at each wheel let you program 3 pre-set ride heights; handheld digital controller allows you to adjust your height at the touch of a button!
- AccuAir VU4 4 Way Valve Manifold: Compact design, easy installation, four corner independent control.
- Viair 480C Chrome Air Compressor Dual Pack: Includes (2) 200 psi chrome air compressors, relays, pressure switch, and more!
- 28" Seamless Aluminum Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting brackets for easy installation.
- 50' Roll of 3/8" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings!
- Modifications Req. Front: Requires drilling of front strut tower for mounting.
- Modifications Req. Rear: Remove section of factory upper spring mount.
- 2010-2015 Chevrolet Camaro (including convertibles)
- 2010-2015 Chevrolet Camaro SS
- 2014 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
Our LEVEL 4 kit represents the way we'd build your ride if it was ours! In this case, Viair 480C air compressors and an AccuAir valve manifold with their eLevel automatic ride control, with everything else from the LEVEL 3 system carried over. Sure, you can still spend more money on chrome air tanks and such, but the equipment in this package is the highest quality for your ride!
We include complete installation guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. Feel free to ask any questions about putting this kit in and we'll be happy to assist! We love hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together.
AccuAir ENDO-VT Upgrade: This will exchange the AccuAir VU4 valve manifold and the seamless aluminum air tank for a 5 gallon AccuAir ENDO-VT valve tank, comes in raw aluminum finish.