Chevrolet did an amazing job with the fifth-generation Camaro minus the fact that the stock ride height looks more like a truck than a muscle car! Sure, you can use coil springs or coilovers to help tidy up the stance, but then you have to worry about scraping everywhere you drive, and endure less than optimal ride quality. Air Lift Performance has developed the ultimate no-compromise suspension, that offers slot-car-like handling, the lowest possible drop for a Chevy Camaro, and amazing ride quality.
- Air Lift Performance Front Kit: Features a drop of 106mm/4.2", durable double bellows springs, 30-level damping adjustable monotube threaded body struts, adjustable camber plates, and high quality spherical ball upper mounts.
- Air Lift Performance Rear Kit: Features a drop of 106mm/4.2", durable double bellows air springs, 30-level damping adjustment, threaded body, monotube construction.
- Stainless Steel Control Panel w/2 Dual Needle Gauges & 4 Manual Control Valves: Compact design, easy installation, four corner independent control.
- Viair 480c Chrome Air Compressor: Includes (1) 200 PSI chrome air compressor, relay, pressure switch, and more.
- 28" Seamless Aluminum Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting brackets for easy installation.
- 100' Roll of 1/4" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings! Watch out for inferior kits looking to save a buck by sending you plastic non-DOT fittings!
- Front Airbag Bracket Set: Designed to fit your factory spring pockets and lower control arms.
- Rear Airbag Bracket Set: Designed to fit your factory spring pockets and axle.
- 2010-2015 Chevrolet Camaro (Including convertibles)
- 2010-2015 Chevrolet Camaro SS
- 2014 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
- Modifications Req. Front: Requires drilling of front strut tower for mounting.
- Modifications Req. Rear: Remove section of factory upper spring mount.
This system is designed for simplicity over speed- the manual valves will lift or lower your ride in around 7-8 seconds. If you're looking for something faster, we have electric systems available as well, but this kit is designed for people that want to set their height and cruise! This is our "LEVEL 1" kit, but it doesn't sacrifice quality or reliability to save you money!
We include complete installation guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. Feel free to ask any questions about putting this kit in and we'll be happy to assist! We love hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together.