Lower your TL/TSX, improve your handling, and get control over your suspension. Go from the street to the show floor with the push of a button. This air strut kit is designed to give you maximum performance with 30-way adjustable dampening system previously only found on high-end coilovers. Want to adjust your spring rate as well? No coilover will ever offer this option! Adjust your spring rate with a push of a button. When style matters just as much as performance, Air Lift Performance air struts won’t let you down. Wheel gap never helped anyone win a car show, so tuck those rims up where they’re supposed to be. This kit will set you on the ground, let you clear speed bumps, and get in and out of driveways without scraping your ride…not to mention the remarkably smooth ride that air provides.
- Air Lift Performance Front Kit: Air Lift Performance's front kit provides a 114mm/4.48" drop, progressive rate sleeve style air springs, 30-way damping adjustment, threaded body shocks, monotube construction.
- Air Lift Performance Rear kit: Air Lift Performance's rear kit provides a 131mm/5.15" drop, double bellows air springs, 30-level adjustable threaded body monotube shocks.
- AccuAir VU4 4-way Valve Manifold: Compact design, easy installation, four corner independent control.
- AVS 7 Switch Control Box: This handheld controller hides easily and fits nicely in the palm of your hand.
- Viair 380C Chrome Compressor Dual Pack: Includes (2) 200 PSI chrome air compressors, relays, pressure switch, and more!
- 28" Seamless Aluminum Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting brackets for easy installation.
- 50' Roll of 3/8" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings!
- 2008-2012 Honda Accord (Coupe & Sedan)
- 2009-2014 Acura TL (Including AWD)
- 2009-2014 Acura TSX
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE!
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE!
Our LEVEL 3 kit builds upon LEVEL 2 specs, but upgrades the individual air valves for an AccuAir VU4 manifold valve for a simpler and more compact installation with less plumbing and wiring.
We include guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. Feel free to ask any questions about putting this kit in and we'll be happy to assist! We love hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together.
AccuAir ENDO-VT Upgrade: This will exchange the AccuAir VU4 valve manifold and the seamless aluminum air tank for a 5 gallon AccuAir ENDO-VT valve tank, comes in raw aluminum finish.