The xB scene is all about being low, and with this complete air suspension kit you'll get 4.5 inches of drop! You'll never have to worry about a stiff ride, unsightly wheel gap, or getting in and out of driveways again. Plus you'll get the infinite adjustability of air ride. So forget about conventional suspension choices and start enjoying a smooth, and adjustable ride that only air ride can offer!
- Air Lift Performance Slam Front Kit: Air Lift Performance's Slam front kit provides a 140mm/5.5" drop, progressive rate sleeve style springs, 9-level damping adjustable shocks, powdercoated gloss black steel, anodized red aluminum accents, 2+ degrees of negative front camber adjustment.
- Air Lift Performance Slam Rear Kit: Air Lift performance's rear kit provides a 152mm/6" drop, progressive rate, tapered sleeve air springs, and powdercoated brackets.
- Air Lift Performance 3P Ride Height Control System: This system allows you to pre-set your ride heights and has built-in Bluetooth so you can control your air ride from your phone!
- Viair 480C Chrome Compressor Dual Pack: Viair's premier air compressor! Includes (2) 200 PSI chrome air compressors, relays, pressure switch, and more!
- 28" Seamless Aluminum Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting brackets for easy installation.
- 50' Roll of 3/8" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings!
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE!
- Modifications Req. Rear: Removal of upper and lower spring land.
Our LEVEL 4 kit represents the way we'd build your ride if it was ours! In this case, Viair 480C air compressors and Air Lift Performance's 3P ride control, with everything else from the LEVEL 3 system carried over. Sure, you can still spend more money on chrome air tanks and such, but the equipment in this package is the highest quality for your ride!
We include guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. Feel free to ask any questions about putting this kit in and we'll be happy to assist! We love hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together.