The Audi R8 is a masterpiece, a true daily-driving supercar. The whole vehicle screams "performance" from the polished sleek exterior with arched body lines, to the powerful mid-engine, and the superior all-wheel drive. The only thing keeping this car from being absolutely perfect is it's ride height. So, Air Lift Performance stepped up their game and gave the R8 the slammed look this performance monster deserves.
- Air Lift Performance Front Kit: Air Lift Performance's front kit provides a 78mm/3.1" drop, compact double bellows air springs, 30-level adjustable, threaded body, monotube shocks.
- Air Lift Performance Rear Kit: Air Lift Performance's rear kit provides a 71mm/2.8" drop, compact double bellow air springs, 30-level adjustable, threaded body, monotube shocks.
- Air Lift Performance 3P Ride Height Control System: This system allows you to pre-set multiple ride heights and has built-in Bluetooth so you can control your air ride from your phone!
- Viair 480C Chrome Compressor Dual Pack: Viair's premier air compressor! Includes (2) 200 PSI chrome air compressors, relays, pressure switch, and more!
- 28" Seamless Aluminum Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting brackets for easy installation.
- 50' Roll of 3/8" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings!
- 2008-2015 Audi R8
- 2011 Audi R8 Spyder
- 2012 Audi R8 GT
- 2015 Audi R8 Plus
- Modifications Req. Front: Does not use electronic damping control, reroute wire harness to prevent potential damage.
- Modifications Req. Rear: A) Stabilizer bar modification may be required for certain models. See page 14 of instruction manual for more detail. B) Does not use electronic damping control.
Our LEVEL 4 kit represents the way we'd build your ride if it was ours! In this case, dual Viair 480C air compressors and Air Lift Performance's 3P ride control, with everything else from the LEVEL 3 system carried over. Sure, you can still spend more money on chrome air tanks and such, but the equipment in this package is the highest quality for your ride!
We include guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. Feel free to ask any questions about putting this kit in and we'll be happy to assist! We love hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together.