The Audi R8 is a masterpiece, a true daily-driving supercar. The whole vehicle screams "performance" from the polished sleek exterior with arched body lines, to the powerful mid-engine, and the superior all-wheel drive. The only thing keeping this car from being absolutely perfect is it's ride height. So, Air Lift Performance stepped up their game and gave the R8 the slammed look this performance monster deserves.
- Air Lift Performance Front Kit: Air Lift Performance's front kit provides a 78mm/3.1" drop, compact double bellows air springs, 30-level adjustable, threaded body, monotube shocks.
- Air Lift Performance Rear Kit: Air Lift Performance's rear kit provides a 71mm/2.8" drop, compact double bellow air springs, 30-level adjustable, threaded body, monotube shocks.
- AVS 7 Switch Control Box: This handheld controller hides easily and fits nicely in the palm of your hand.
- 8 3/8" Electric Valves: 250 psi rating, 4.5cV (FAST response!), virtually bulletproof (8 included for four corner independent control).
- Viair 380C Chrome Compressor Dual Pack: Includes (2) 200 PSI chrome air compressors, relays, pressure switch, and more!
- 28" Seamless Aluminum 9-Port Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting brackets for easy installation!
- 50' Roll of 3/8" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings!
- 2008-2015 Audi R8
- 2011 Audi R8 Spyder
- 2012 Audi R8 GT
- 2015 Audi R8 Plus
- Modifications Req. Front: Does not use electronic damping control, reroute wire harness to prevent potential damage.
- Modifications Req. Rear: A) Stabilizer bar modification may be required for certain models. See page 14 of instruction manual for more detail. B) Does not use electronic damping control.
This LEVEL 2 system uses the same Air Lift Performance airbags from our LEVEL 1 kit, but gives you larger lines with electric valves for a faster response when you hit your switch to lift or drop. The dash-mounted control panel gets swapped out for a handheld controller that conceals easily and provides easy adjustment of each corner, as well as front, back, and all four wheels at once.
We include guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. Feel free to ask any questions about putting this kit in and we'll be happy to assist! We love hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together.