The Audi R8 is a masterpiece, a true daily-driving supercar. The whole vehicle screams "performance" from the polished sleek exterior with arched body lines, to the powerful mid-engine, and the superior all-wheel drive. The only thing keeping this car from being absolutely perfect is it's ride height. So, Air Lift Performance stepped up their game and gave the R8 the slammed look this performance monster deserves.
- Air Lift Performance Front Kit: Air Lift Performance's front kit provides a 78mm/3.1" drop, compact double bellows air springs, 30-level adjustable, threaded body, monotube shocks.
- Air Lift Performance Rear Kit: Air Lift Performance's rear kit provides a 71mm/2.8" drop, compact double bellow air springs, 30-level adjustable, threaded body, monotube shocks.
- Stainless Steel Control Panel w/ 2 Dual Needle Gauges & 4 Manual Control Valves: Compact design, easy installation, four corner independent control.
- Viair 480C Chrome Air Compressor: Includes (1) 200 PSI chrome air compressor, relay, pressure switch, and more!
- 28" Seamless Aluminum Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting brackets for easy installation.
- 100' Roll of 1/4" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings!
- 2008-2015 Audi R8
- 2011 Audi R8 Spyder
- 2012 Audi R8 GT
- 2015 Audi R8 Plus
- Modifications Req. Front: Does not use electronic damping control, reroute wire harness to prevent potential damage.
- Modifications Req. Rear: A) Stabilizer bar modification may be required for certain models. See page 14 of instruction manual for more detail. B) Does not use electronic damping control.
This system is designed for simplicity over speed. The manual valves will lift and lower your ride in around 7-8 seconds. If you're looking for something faster, we have electric systems available as well, but this kit is designed for people that want to set their ride height and cruise!
We include guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. Feel free to ask any questions about putting this kit in and we'll be happy to assist! We love hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together.