Lower your ride, improve your handling, and get control over your suspension with BC Fab's complete air suspension kit. Includes Air Lift performance front and rear kits which are fully engineered to properly fit your vehicle, provide unmatched static drop, and deliver ride and handling capability that exceeds factory suspensions.
- Air Lift Performance Front Kit: Air Lift Performance's front kit provides a 114mm/4.48" drop, progressive rate sleeve-style air springs, 30-way damping adjustment, threaded body shocks, monotube construction.
- Air Lift Performance Rear kit: Air Lift Performance's rear kit provides a 131mm/5.15" drop, double bellows air springs, 30-level, threaded body, monotube shocks.
- Air Lift Performance 3P Ride Height Control System: This system allows you to pre-set your ride heights and has built-in Bluetooth so you can control your air ride from your phone!
- Viair 480C Chrome Compressor Dual Pack: Viair's premier air compressor! Includes (2) 200 PSI chrome air compressors, relays, pressure switch, and more!
- 28" Seamless Aluminum Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting brackets for easy installation.
- 50' Roll of 3/8" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings!
- 2008-2012 Honda Accord (Coupe & Sedan)
- 2009-2014 Acura TSX
- 2009-2014 Acura TL (including AWD)
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE!
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE!
Our LEVEL 4 kit represents the way we'd build your ride if it was ours! In this case, Viair 480C air compressors and Air Lift Performance's 3P ride control, with everything else from the LEVEL 3 system carried over. Sure, you can still spend more money on chrome air tanks and such, but the equipment in this package is the highest quality for your ride!
We include guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. Feel free to ask any questions about putting this kit in and we'll be happy to assist! We love hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together.