When you think of Lexus, the first thing that comes to mind is probably a big body luxury car. All the creature comforts you could ever ask for, along with seats that remind you more of sitting in your living room, rather than driving down the road. While that is surely the image Lexus likes to portray, the sleek midsize Lexus IS series is making a huge splash in the custom car realm.
Straight from the factory this car is somewhat of a luxury hot rod. Crisp, aggressive lines, smooth powertrains and wheel swallowing fenders all lend themselves to customizers as a blank canvas, just begging to be modded. No matter the mods you try to throw at a vehicle, none of them have the visual impact like a slammed on the pavement stance. Being low is great, but don’t you want a suspension that gives you the look you are after along with great ride quality and track handling performance? Here is your solution!
- Air Lift Performance Front Kit: Features a 115mm/4.5" drop, durable double bellows springs, 30-level adjustable, threaded body, monotube shocks, and high quality spherical ball upper mounts.
- Air Lift Performance Rear Kit: Features a 132mm/5.2" drop, double bellows-style air springs, 30-level adjustable, threaded body, monotube shocks.
- Stainless Steel Control Panel w/ 2 Dual Needle Gauges & 4 Manual Control Valves: Compact design, easy installation, four corner independent control.
- Viair 480C Chrome Air Compressor: Viair's premier air compressor! Includes (1) 200 PSI chrome air compressor, relay, pressure switch, and more!
- 28" Seamless Aluminum Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting brackets for easy installation.
- 100' Roll of 1/4" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings!
- 2006-2013 Lexus IS 250 RWD
- 2006-2013 Lexus IS 350 RWD
- 2008-2014 Lexus ISF
- 2006-2007 Lexus GS 300 RWD
- 2007-2012 Lexus GS 350 RWD
- 2006-2007 Lexus GS 430
- 2008-2012 Lexus GS 460
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE!
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE!
This system is designed for simplicity over speed. The manual valves will lift and lower your ride in around 7-8 seconds. If you're looking for something faster, we have electric systems available as well, but this kit is designed for people that want to set their ride height and cruise!
We include guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. Feel free to ask any questions about putting this kit in and we'll be happy to assist! We love hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together.