Honda has taken what was once just an economy commuter car and added high tech electronics along with a refined driving experience. Sleek body lines and a comfortable interior are enough for the majority of Civic owners out there, but you’re not reading this because you are part of the majority, are you? You’re looking for more… and that’s where air suspension comes into play. You see, Air Lift Performance's engineering staff does not fit into the normal crowd either, and they have developed a "no compromise" way to lower your Civic. Maintain a nice ride, achieve the lowered look you want, and maximize your performance handling without the headache of scraping everywhere you go.
- Air Lift Performance Front Kit: Features a 114mm/4.5" drop, double bellows air springs, 30-level adjustable threaded body monotube struts.
- Air Lift Performance Rear Kit: Features a 148mm/5.8" drop, double bellows air springs, 30-level adjustable threaded body monotube shocks.
- AccuAir VU4 4-way Valve Manifold: Compact design, easy installation, four corner independent control.
- AVS 7 Switch Control Box: This handheld controller hides easily and fits nicely in the palm of your hand.
- Viair 380C Chrome Compressor Dual Pack: Includes (2) 200 PSI chrome air compressors, relays, pressure switch, and more!
- 28" Seamless Aluminum Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting brackets for easy installation.
- 50' Roll of 3/8" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings!
- 2006-2011 Honda Civic ALL engines and body styles (USA/JDM models)
- 2006-2011 Honda Civic Si (USA/JDM models)
Does NOT fit European Civics
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE!
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE!
Our LEVEL 3 kit builds upon LEVEL 2 specs, but upgrades the individual air valves for an AccuAir VU4 manifold valve for a simpler and more compact installation with less plumbing and wiring.
We include guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. Feel free to ask any questions about putting this kit in and we'll be happy to assist! We love hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together.
AccuAir ENDO-VT Upgrade: This will exchange the AccuAir VU4 valve manifold and the seamless aluminum air tank for a 5 gallon AccuAir ENDO-VT valve tank, comes in raw aluminum finish.