Honda has taken what was once just an economy commuter car and added high tech electronics along with a refined driving experience. Sleek body lines and a comfortable interior are enough for the majority of Civic owners out there, but you’re not reading this because you are part of the majority, are you? You’re looking for more… and that’s where air suspension comes into play. You see, Air Lift Performance's engineering staff does not fit into the normal crowd either, and they have developed a "no compromise" way to lower your Civic. Maintain a nice ride, achieve the lowered look you want, and maximize your performance handling without the headache of scraping everywhere you go.
- Air Lift Performance Front Kit: Features a 114mm/4.5" drop, double bellows air springs, 30-level adjustable threaded body monotube struts.
- Air Lift Performance Rear Kit: Features a 148mm/5.8" drop, double bellows air springs, 30-level adjustable threaded body monotube shocks.
- Stainless Steel Control Panel w/ 2 Dual Needle Gauges & 4 Manual Control Valves: Compact design, easy installation, four corner independent control.
- Viair 480C Chrome Air Compressor: Viair's premier air compressor! Includes (1) 200 PSI chrome air compressor, relay, pressure switch, and more!
- 28" Seamless Aluminum Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting brackets for easy installation.
- 100' Roll of 1/4" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings!
- 2006-2011 Honda Civic ALL engines and body styles (USA/JDM models)
- 2006-2011 Honda Civic Si (USA/JDM models)
Does NOT fit European Civics
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE!
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE!
This system is designed for simplicity over speed. The manual valves will lift and lower your ride in around 7-8 seconds. If you're looking for something faster, we have electric systems available as well, but this kit is designed for people that want to set their ride height and cruise!
We include guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. Feel free to ask any questions about putting this kit in and we'll be happy to assist! We love hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together.