Get the stance you want, and the performance you need! This air suspension system will get your ride on the ground, and back up to a comfortable ride height in seconds. No more dragging over speed bumps, no more getting stuck in driveways! Every kit is fully engineered to properly fit your vehicle, and deliver ride and handling capability that exceeds factory suspension systems.
- Air Lift Performance Front Kit: Air Lift Performance's front kit provides a 130mm/5.12" drop, durable double bellows springs, 30-level damping adjustable monotube struts, adjustable front camber plates, anodized red aluminum accents, powdercoated gloss black steel brackets.
- Air Lift Performance Rear Kit: Air Lift Performance's rear kit provides a 150mm/5.9" drop, custom double bellows air springs, 30-way damping adjustable monotube air-over shocks, red anodized aluminum upper mounts.
- Stainless Steel Control Panel w/ 2 Dual Needle Gauges & 4 Manual Control Valves: Compact design, easy installation, four corner independent control.
- Viair 480C Chrome Air Compressor: Includes (1) 200 PSI chrome air compressor, relay, pressure switch, and more!
- 28" Seamless Aluminum Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting brackets for easy installation.
- 100' Roll of 1/4" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings!
- 2003-2011 Audi A6 FWD / Quattro / Avant
- 2004-2011 Audi S6
- 2004-2011 Audi RS6
- 2006-2011 Audi A6 AllRoad Quattro
- Modifications Req. Front: Removal of front bump stop cup. Drill 3/8" hole for damping adjustment.
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE!
This system is designed for simplicity over speed. The manual valves will lift and lower your ride in around 7-8 seconds. If you're looking for something faster, we have electric systems available as well, but this kit is designed for people that want to set their ride height and cruise!
We include guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. Feel free to ask any questions about putting this kit in and we'll be happy to assist! We love hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together.