The xB/xA scene is all about being low, and with this complete air suspension kit you'll get 4.5 inches of drop! You'll never have to worry about a stiff ride, unsightly wheel gap, or getting in and out of driveways again. Plus you'll get the infinite adjustability of air ride. So forget about conventional suspension choices and start enjoying a smooth, and adjustable ride that only air ride can offer!
- Air Lift Performance Slam Front Kit: Air Lift Performance's Slam front kit provides a 114mm/4.5" drop, progressive rate sleeve style springs, 9-level damping adjustable shocks, powdercoated gloss black steel, anodized red aluminum accents, 2+ degrees of negative front camber adjustment.
- Air Lift Performance Slam Rear Kit: Air Lift performance's rear kit provides a 121mm/4.75" drop, Custom double bellows air springs, powdercoated brackets.
- Viair 480C Chrome Air Compressor: Viair's premier air compressor! Includes (1) 200 PSI chrome air compressor, relay, pressure switch, and more!
- Stainless Steel Control Panel w/2 Dual Needle Gauges & Manual Control Valves: Compact design, easy installation, four corner independent control.
- 28" Seamless Aluminum Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting brackets for easy installation.
- 100' Roll of 1/4" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings! Watch out for inferior kits looking to save a buck by sending you plastic NON-DOT fittings!
- 2004-2006 Scion xA
- 2004-2007 Scion xB
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE!
- Modifications Req. Rear: Trim for upper bracket clearance.
This system is designed for simplicity over speed. The manual valves will lift and lower your ride in around 7-8 seconds. If you're looking for something faster, we have electric systems available as well, but this kit is designed for people that want to set their ride height and cruise!
We include guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. Feel free to ask any questions about putting this kit in and we'll be happy to assist! We love hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together.