In 1998, Lexus introduced the GS as a high-performance sedan, but with its tiptoe stance you might think twice before starting to modify one. We believe that the GS is a great platform to start with, but we definitely think the car needs an altitude adjustment. Whether you are looking to break necks on the show field, hit up the road course, or just want a sporty drive on your way to work every morning, Air Lift Performance air suspension can deliver more than you ever thought possible from your suspension.
This suspension kit was designed to give you a slammed stance and superior handling without hurting ride quality. Literally with just the push of a button and the twist of the damping knob, you can adjust your ride height and set your damper stiffness to your liking, giving you full control over your suspension. Speed bumps that used to make you cringe will become comical as you simply push a button and raise the car to clear anything in your path.
- Air Lift Performance Front Kit: Features a 123mm/4.8" drop, compact double bellows springs, 30-way damping adjustment, threaded body shocks, monotube construction.
- Air Lift Performance Rear Kit: Features a 147mm/5.8" drop, compact double bellows air springs, 30-way damping adjustment, threaded body shocks, monotube construction.
- Air Lift Performance's 3H Ride Height Control System: Air Lift's new 3H air management system, uses both height and pressure sensors to provide the most innovative air suspension control ever. This allows you to pre-set your ride heights, and this system has built-in Bluetooth so you can control your air ride from your phone! The 3H system also features Air Lift's new "Height Sensing Technology", which allows the system to automatically adjust to changes in vehicle load. Includes 3H digital controller, integrated ECU + manifold, (4) height sensors with mounting hardware and all wiring, fuses, hardware, etc. required for installation.
- Viair 480C Chrome Compressor Dual Pack: Viair's premier air compressor! Includes (2) 200 PSI chrome air compressors, relays, pressure switch, and more!
- 28" Seamless Aluminum Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting brackets for easy installation.
- 50' Roll of 3/8" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings!
- 1998-2005 Lexus GS 300
- 1998-2000 Lexus GS 400
- 2001-2005 Lexus GS 430
- 1998-2005 Toyota Aristo (Japan)
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE!
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE!
Our LEVEL 4 kit represents the way we'd build your ride if it was ours! In this case, Viair 480C air compressors and Air Lift Performance's 3H ride control, with everything else from the LEVEL 3 system carried over. Sure, you can still spend more money on chrome air tanks and such, but the equipment in this package is the highest quality for your ride!
We include guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. Feel free to ask any questions about putting this kit in and we'll be happy to assist! We love hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together.