In 1998, Lexus introduced the GS as a high-performance sedan, but with its tiptoe stance you might think twice before starting to modify one. We believe that the GS is a great platform to start with, but we definitely think the car needs an altitude adjustment. Whether you are looking to break necks on the show field, hit up the road course, or just want a sporty drive on your way to work every morning, Air Lift Performance air suspension can deliver more than you ever thought possible from your suspension.
This suspension kit was designed to give you a slammed stance and superior handling without hurting ride quality. Literally with just the push of a button and the twist of the damping knob, you can adjust your ride height and set your damper stiffness to your liking, giving you full control over your suspension. Speed bumps that used to make you cringe will become comical as you simply push a button and raise the car to clear anything in your path.
- Air Lift Performance Front Kit: Features a 123mm/4.8" drop, compact double bellows springs, 30-way damping adjustment, threaded body shocks, monotube construction.
- Air Lift Performance Rear Kit: Features a 147mm/5.8" drop, compact double bellows air springs, 30-way damping adjustment, threaded body shocks, monotube construction.
- Stainless Steel Control Panel w/ 2 Dual Needle Gauges & 4 Manual Control Valves: Compact design, easy installation, four corner independent control.
- Viair 480C Chrome Air Compressor: Viair's premier air compressor! Includes (1) 200 PSI chrome air compressor, relay, pressure switch, and more!
- 28" Seamless Aluminum Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting brackets for easy installation.
- 100' Roll of 1/4" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings!
- 1998-2005 Lexus GS 300
- 1998-2000 Lexus GS 400
- 2001-2005 Lexus GS 430
- 1998-2005 Toyota Aristo (Japan)
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE!
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE!
This system is designed for simplicity over speed. The manual valves will lift and lower your ride in around 7-8 seconds. If you're looking for something faster, we have electric systems available as well, but this kit is designed for people that want to set their ride height and cruise!
We include guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. Feel free to ask any questions about putting this kit in and we'll be happy to assist! We love hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together.