Drop your import mini the right way with our complete airbag kits. We've been in the minitruck scene since the 90s (yeah, we're getting old!), so we know what you'll need to get on the ground!
- Air Lift Performance Dominator Airbags: 8" of travel, 1/2" ports, 600 PSI burst rate (four included).
- Air Lift Performance's 3H Ride Height Control System: Air Lift's new 3H air management system, uses both height and pressure sensors to provide the most innovative air suspension control ever. This allows you to pre-set multiple ride heights, and this system has built-in Bluetooth so you can control your air ride from your phone! The 3H system also features Air Lift's new "Height Sensing Technology", which allows the system to automatically adjust to changes in vehicle load. Includes 3H digital controller, integrated ECU + manifold, (4) height sensors with mounting hardware and all wiring, fuses, hardware, etc. required for installation.
- Viair 480C Chrome Compressor Dual Pack: Includes (2) 200 PSI chrome air compressors, relays, pressure switch, and more!
- 28" Seamless Aluminum Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting brackets for easy installation.
- 50' Roll of 3/8" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings!
- Front Airbag Brackets: These brackets weld onto your frame and lower control arms.
- Rear Airbag Bracket Set: These brackets are designed to weld onto your frame rails and axle.
- 8" Frame Notch Kit: This (8) piece kit boxes in your frame, and adds additional axle clearance, giving you a lower drop.
We recommend installing a 4 link system in the back for the best ride quality, your leaf springs just won't get you as low as possible!
Our LEVEL 4 kit represents the way we'd build your ride if it was ours! In this case, dual Viair 480C air compressors and Air Lift Performance's 3H ride control, with everything else from the LEVEL 3 system carried over. Sure, you can still spend more money on chrome air tanks and such, but the equipment in this package is the highest quality for your ride!
We include guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. Feel free to ask any questions about putting this kit in and we'll be happy to assist! We love hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together.