Lower your Prelude, improve your handling, and get control over your suspension. Go from the street, to the show floor with the push of a button. This air strut kit is designed to give you maximum performance with 9-way adjustable dampening system—previously only found on high-end coilovers. Want to adjust your spring rate as well? No coilover will ever offer this option! Adjust your spring rate with a push of a button. When style matters just as much as performance, Air Lift Performance air struts won’t let you down. Wheel gap never helped anyone win a car show, so tuck those rims up where they’re supposed to be. This kit will set you on the ground, let you clear speed bumps, and get in and out of driveways without scraping your ride…not to mention the remarkably smooth ride that air provides.
- Air Lift Performance Front Kit: Air Lift Performance's front kit provides a 102mm/4" drop, progressive rate sleeve style springs.
- Air Lift Performance Rear kit: Air Lift Performance's rear kit provides a 127mm/5" drop, progressive rate, sleeve style springs, 9-level performance damping adjustable shocks.
- AVS 7 Switch Control Box: This handheld controller hides easily and fits nicely in the palm of your hand.
- 8 3/8" Electric Valves: 250 psi rating, 4.5cV (FAST response!), virtually bulletproof (8 included for four corner independent control).
- Viair 380C Chrome Compressor Dual Pack: Includes (2) 200 PSI chrome air compressors, relays, pressure switch, and more!
- 28" Seamless Aluminum 9-Port Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting brackets for easy installation!
- 50' Roll of 3/8" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings!
- Modifications Req. Front: Minor Trimming Required
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE!
This LEVEL 2 system uses the same Air Lift Performance airbags from our LEVEL 1 kit, but gives you larger lines with electric valves for a faster response when you hit your switch to lift or drop. The dash-mounted control panel gets swapped out for a handheld controller that conceals easily and provides easy adjustment of each corner, as well as front, back, and all four wheels at once.
We include guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. Feel free to ask any questions about putting this kit in and we'll be happy to assist! We love hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together.