Lower your ride, improve your handling, and get control over your suspension with BC Fab's complete air suspension kit. Includes Air Lift performance front and rear kits which are fully engineered to properly fit your vehicle, provide unmatched static drop, and deliver ride and handling capability that exceeds factory suspensions.
- Air Lift Performance Front Kit: Air Lift Performance's front kit provides a 102mm/4" drop, 9-level performance damping adjustable shocks, and progressive rate sleeve style air springs.
- Air Lift Performance Rear kit: Air Lift Performance's rear kit provides a 127mm/5" drop, 9-level performance damping adjustable shocks, and progressive rate sleeve style air springs.
- 8 3/8" Electric Valves: 250 psi rating, 4.5cV (FAST response!), virtually bulletproof (8) included for four corner independent control.
- AVS 7 Switch Control Box: This handheld controller hides easily and fits nicely in the palm of your hand.
- Viair 380 Chrome Compressor Dual Pack: Includes (2) 200 PSI chrome air compressors, relays, pressure switch, and more!
- 28" Seamless Aluminum 9-Port Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting brackets for easy installation!
- 50' Roll of 3/8" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings!
- 1992-2000 Honda Civic
- 1987-1991 Honda CRX
- 1993-1997 Honda Del Sol
- Modifications Req. Front: Trimming of upper control arms & upper mounts
- Modifications Req. Rear: Trimming of upper mounts
This LEVEL 2 system uses the same airbags and brackets from our LEVEL 1 kit, but gives you larger lines with electric valves for a faster response when you hit your switch to lift or drop. The dash-mounted control panel gets swapped out for a handheld controller that conceals easily and provides easy adjustment of each corner, as well as front, back, and all four wheels at once.
We include installation guides for the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. Feel free to ask any questions about putting this kit in and we'll be happy to assist! We love hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together.